Monday, February 13, 2017

holiday of looove.















My dad and I have always been people of little words. We keep our phone calls short and simple, with the weekly good morning text to make sure our each other has a good day. If you know me personally, you know I am the most awkward person to give a hug and I love you’s are used only on special occasion.

So since meeting Justin it is funny that I am becoming a Valentine’s fanatic. Hearts and sparkles glitter are apartment while planning what we are going to do has been a three-week process. Because we have to be adults, we’ll work on Valentines Day but are planning a special dinner. I hope all you love birds out there have something planned whether it’s with your boyf or your girls.

This year I wanted to have an effortless look for our plans. Of course incorporating one of the key colors for the holiday of looooove. The tone of my hat was perfect for my knee length coat, paired with a mauve colored shirt and the hue of these different pinks worked together perfectly. Jeans are always my go to with my cute new booties that are the perfect height for me. I hope when you dig through your closet you find a Valentines Day outfit that will be just as perfect as your night. <3


Wishing you pink cupcakes and roses.

No comments:

Post a Comment