Friday, January 13, 2017

sweater weather.







Moving to CO has allowed me to avoid the harsh Wyoming winter. Was so happy that Sophia and I didn’t have to drive in snow until right before Christmas. Although we haven’t gotten the mounts of snow that I see on my Facebook daily, it still has been sweater weather down here.

I love this knee length cardigan because it’s an easy throw on item when I’m already 5 minutes late to work. To give it a new look I wore one of my skinny belts around my waist. This allowed me to have a more polished look. Although next time I’m going to wear it when it’s warmer outside so I don’t have to wear a coat over this cute ensemble. I’m sure all of you adorable people have cardigans you can try this with and I totally approve.

TGIF.


Wishing you clothes that hang themselves up and the motivation to work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment