Tuesday, May 9, 2017

optical illusion.








I'm 5'4" and like many of you out there I have THE shortest legs. Recently, I have really noticed my proportions when getting dressed. I often wear very long shirts but with many outfits this makes me look and feel even shorter. 

Although high waisted jeans have been in for a while now, I just realized how they enhance the length of my short legs. I found these baby blues on sale at Urban Outfitters and fell in love. Although they are long I always cuff my jeans, especially during the summer. 

Along with the high waisted detail I always front tuck my shirts. This allows you to see the high waisted aspect of my jeans but lets me keep the back of my shirt long. 

If you suffer from short legs like I do I highly recommend high waisted anything. 

Wishing you fruity drinks and salty fries. 


No comments:

Post a Comment