Wednesday, May 17, 2017

denim for days.








Everyone needs a good jean jacket for summer nights around the campfire or autumn strolls, denim jackets are a year around piece. Currently I have had the heart years for a quilted fabric jean jacket from Eileen Fisher, although beautiful, it has a hefty price tag.

My grandma and I love to thrift shop when I am home. I love to add vintage clothing into my wardrobe for those one of a kind looks. When I was home for Easter I found this two toned quilted denim jacket for $1. You saw that right, $1.

I am completely in love with it and cannot believe I found a quilted jacket for SO much less than the one I was looking at. Thrifting, don't knock it till you try it.

So excited to wear this through sunshine, rain, snow, and wind.

Wishing you clean sheets and enough time to plan summer adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment