Monday, July 17, 2017

plain jane.







Sometimes fashion is difficult. You're alarm clock doesn't go off, you haven't done laundry in 3 weeks, or you just want to wear those comfy yoga pants. Don't get me wrong I love dressing up but sometimes you don't wanna look cute, you just want to be functional.

This goes through my head about 4 days week. I live for those cute outfits you don't have to think about. This is why I invest in bandanas and ascots to spice up any outfit. Although they are tricky at first to tie, after finding out what works for you they are a quick and easy accessory.

I added this red ascot to spice up an otherwise boring outfit. Summer is go, go, go and sometimes all you want to worry about is when you're going to eat your next snow cone.

Wishing you tanlines and brownies.

No comments:

Post a Comment