Friday, September 1, 2017

twenty-three.




Whoa, I'm 23 and well 5 days to be exact. I spent my birthday wake boarding with the fam & BF. Summer has been full of 40 hour work weeks, airplanes, and outdoor adventures. Which is why I have lived in effortless outfits and baseball caps. Above I'm wearing my favorite pink t-shirt dress from H&M. I found this baseball cap in my grandma's closet and have gotten SO many compliments, thanks grams!

I would recommend H&M for a lower price point of t-shirt dress. Although t-shirts are a hot commodity so you should be able to find these simple dresses pretty much anywhere. Right now I'm styling my t-shirts dresses with converses and sandals but they are an easy transition piece to fall. Just add some knee high socks and boots and you're ready to go crunch some autumn leaves. 

Be ready to see some blogs about my recent adventures very soon!
Wishing you a life that surprises you everyday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment