Monday, September 11, 2017

nc.










Just let me reminisce on my summer adventures here for a sec, okay? In May I flew across the U.S.A to party with my besties. My friend Grace got married in June so of course we took her out for a last hooray. This trip consisted of ALOT of alcohol, swimsuits, and tons of girl talk.  

I bought the black jumpsuit at old navy which I l-o-v-e because it's an easy outfit that doesn't take to much thought. I've been obsessed with jumpsuits lately, especially ones I can transition into fall. I'll wear this one with cute booties and a cardigan/light jacket to work. For a more relaxed vibe, on the weekends I'll probably add a flannel and my white converses. Of course we had to match for our GNO and loved our cute Disney inspired tanks. Other than that I spent a lot of time in a swimsuit and jean shorts. 

Grace and I met in 7th grade and have literally been besties since. She was the most beautiful bride and so calm on her wedding day. She was so chillll about everything and didn't make a big fuss over anything/anyone. In the future I hope some of that will rub off on me. It was such a magical day filled with tears, cheers, and beers. *insert sunglass emoji here*

If you have any recommendations/travel tips let me know. Would ten out of ten recommend going to check out Durham, North Carolina and hope to go down south again in the future!

Wishing you wine nights with the girls and alarm clocks that don't turn off. 




No comments:

Post a Comment