Sunday, March 25, 2018

sweatpants.

  



Truth is I wear sweatpants in public more often than I should and use dry shampoo way more than recommended. My weekends consist of laundry and movies on my couch. 95% of my life isn't instagram worthy.

Throughout the years I've loved to share my love for fashion with you all. Although sporadic I've always come back to sharing memories and outfits. Sometimes my little creative outlet can get a little defeating. In a world with where comparison is just a click away it can make you feel like your life is less than average.

I think everyone battles with the social media dilemma of staying present but still connecting with friends you don't see everyday. I'm not the expert by any means, but when I am feeling the social media blues I often try to take a step back. To not put pressure on myself to take the perfect pictures or make sure my page looks aesthetically pleasing. Sometime you just have to put up that cute picture with your BF making goofy faces.

I had been reaching my new year goals of posting weekly but I started to play the comparison game with other talented and creative bloggers and I let it get the best of me. The blues have past and my best friend of the blog has pulled me back.

Wishing you a night with the girls and morning cuddles.

Outfit Details: Sweater Cardigan - similar here, Pants - similar here, Purse - similar here

No comments:

Post a Comment