Sunday, February 18, 2018

lazy.

 






Let's be real, somedays you wake up and you just wanna be lazy. When this happens I wake up and search in my closet for a comfy outfit. I'm an adult now and unlike my 8 a.m. class attire, I can't go to work in my sweatpants, unfortunately.

In the summer you can see me wearing this jumpsuit every other week. Instead of just adding a jacket or cardigan over it, I decided to put this high slight cream v-neck sweater over the top. I added my light brown high heeled booties to elevate my look.Layering is a perfect way to make those summer outfits winter appropriate. Hopefully, I will be able to show you my methods in future posts.

Wishing you Sunday naps and good messy buns.

Outfit details: Jumpsuits I love here, here, and here, Sweater - similar here, coat - similar here.

No comments:

Post a Comment