Thursday, September 22, 2016

FDOF.






Happy first day of fall (FDOF) everybody! I actually didn’t know it was until I opened my snapchat filters. Down here in CO it finally felt like fall, with the crisp morning air and the yellowing of some leaves. I love fall because it allows me to wear my favorite burnt orange color in every style. For some reason when the weather gets colder I drift for burnt orange and olive green when browsing store racks.

I bought this cool cutout suede tank from TopShop in January when I was in London. Although it is probably the heaviest piece of clothing I own, it is one of my most chic statements pieces. I definitely believe that you need these off the wall pieces to spice up your closet and your life.

What’s your favorite color for fall? Seriously, you should comment so I can see who reads my blogs. *praying hands emoji*

One more day till the freakin’ weekend!


Wishing you slouchy sweaters and chai teas.

1 comment:

  1. Alex, I've been reading your blog ever since Labor Day! I love it! My favorite fall color would be Utah Utes Red. -Krissy

    ReplyDelete