Friday, January 6, 2017

happy bfffday.















January 6, 2013 is when I started my little piece of the internet. My first few attempts had awful angled pictures and posts full of grammar mistakes (probably making some right now). I’d like to think that my small base of readers enjoy my heartfelt posts, along with my outfits posts when I get around to do it.

This year has been an absolute blur. I graduated, fell in love, moved, and got rejected from job after job. 2016 wasn’t at all what I excepted it to be. There isn’t one word that can sum up what last year brought me, but with the feelings that 2016 left me, I can only say that I am hopeful about 2017. Hopeful for the opportunities, adventures, and memories that this year will bring me. Hopeful that I will get two steps closer to my dreams. Hopeful that I will do the dishes more often and exercise a lot more. I’m just another twenty something who doesn’t know what the F is going on.

So Happy Bffday to an idea that has turned into so much more and thank you to the souls out there who take a little bit of time out of there day to read about mine.

Wishing you cute work out clothes and morning cuddles.


Happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment