Saturday, September 30, 2017

california girl.


californiagurls from Alex on Vimeo.








Before summer could sneak by Kirsi and I decided to make our #kirsiandalex trip of 2017. We found super cheap tickets to San Diego on the web which inspired us to be California gurls for the weekend.

The trip was super laid back and all we really had planned was to go to the beach. I found this adorable jumpsuit at Urban, which Kirsi purchased for my b-day. I packed mostly beach clothes and of course my gray jumpsuit to be cute and comfy while walking around downtown SD.

The weather was perfect, so was the food. I ate the best fish tacos in my whole entire life. So if you're every wondering if jumping on a plane to a random destination for the weekend sounds like a good idea, do it.

Wishing you alarm clocks that never go off and weekends filled with laziness.

No comments:

Post a Comment