Tuesday, September 19, 2017

straight from the GO.



















In late July I jumped on a plane with my fashion gals to explore the windy city. With life's craziness we haven't gotten to spend much time together since we had graduated.

When packing I tried to pick comfy/easy outfits that I could walk around in all day but still be fashionable. I loved my white converses they were perfect for our long days crossing sidewalks. You may recognize the blue and white stripped jumper from my nc post, told you I was obsessed with it. The blue continued throughout the weekend with my midi dress and white/blue stripped romper. I would 10 out of 10 recommend getting an bandana, I literally add a bandana to my outfit everyday. Find really cute ones here, here, or here.

I'm so excited that I got to go on a weekend getaway with my girls. We did a Chicago Go card for our trip and with the price was able to see a lot of the main attractions for a decent price. We went to the Museum of Contemporary Art, Chicago and it was by far my most favorite.

Already planning my next girls weekend and cannot wait to share with my Cali trip next.

Wishing you colorful leaves and sweater weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment