Sunday, January 21, 2018

2018.






2017 came and went, and now its January 21st and I don't know how it's already 3 weeks into the new year? Life continues to speed up at an alarming rate for myself, currently 23 going on 63.

Usually I always do a New Year's post and a birthday post for my blog on my current life state. Often I relish in the past, choosing to focus on the what if's and the could be's. But, I've decided to focus on the months to come instead of the moments gone by. This year I wrote my New Year's Resolutions out in bullet point format.

  • Blog more, social media less. Instead of countless hours of mindless scrolling, I'd rather fill my Instagram feed up with more blog posts for my few readers. 
  • Continue my fitness journey. 
  • Pay off my credit card/don't impulse buy clothing anymore. Believe me they coincide.
  • Stay in touch. With my friends and family all over the map, this will always be at the top of my priorities. 

Although rather common, I've never actually wrote out my goals. So I will let you know how it goes. Here's to more #ootd and working towards my 2k18 goals. 

Wishing you sidewalks that shovel themselves and friends who tag you in memes. 


Outfit Details: Hat (Urban Outfitters - similar here), Bandana (PacSun - similar here), Bomber Jacket (Old Navy - here).

No comments:

Post a Comment