Sunday, January 28, 2018

aye, aye, sailor.





The sailor cap trend hit at the end of summer 2017. At first I was very reluctant to try this trend, on fashion bloggers and models the hats look so sophisticated but when I put one on my head, the decision is still out.

I have a large head, so finding hats that fit are difficult. Although there are plenty out there, as you can tell from my insta. Sailor caps are a fun statement piece that can add a different vibe to an otherwise boring outfit. Above I paired my light gray sailors cap with a light pink turtle neck, this was a simple winter outfit that can be worn to work or to brunch on the weekend. This spring you can pair a sailor hat with a t-shirt dress, a simple v-necks, or a romper for a night out with the girls.

Although I am still deciding on if I want to continue with this trend, I encourage you to give it a try. I've linked my top 5 favorite sailor hats down below (click for link).

1. Brixton Ashland Fisherman Hat
2. Pinstripe Cabby Hat
3. Cherylene
4. Albany Cord Lieutenant Hat
5. Captain's Cap

Wishing you good hair days and brownies.

Outfit Details: Hat - similar here, Sweater - here, Purse - similar here.

No comments:

Post a Comment