Sunday, February 4, 2018

dream boat of a coat.




Hey, that ryhmed. While working in a high end boutique last year I fell in love with an Eileen Fisher quilted jean jacket. Although I thought of the thousands of outfits I could wear, I fell straight outta love when I saw the hefty price tag.

P.S. Love Eileen Fisher, her brand is very eco conscious and heading towards the sustainable fashion future we need. I just cannot afford these beautiful clothes at my current stage in life.

So when I was scrolling through Instagram in the fall, I stopped mid scroll and saw this dream boat of a coat. At first I thought it would be difficult to make outfits but I have worn this coat almost every day for the past few months. If your looking for a unique coat that can be worn on the weekends and to work, this is the perfect find.

Wishing you late night talks and the motivation to work out.

Outfit details: Jean Quilted Jacket - here, or it's cheaper here, Sweater - similar here, booties - similar here.

No comments:

Post a Comment