Tuesday, February 13, 2018

business casual.








TBH this outfit isn't business casual. When I spotted this mauve duster, I conjured up all the different outfits and talked myself into buying it in about 5 seconds flat.

Living in a small town shopping is difficult. Don't get me wrong, I find my ways but, there definitely a lack of on trend items and quality.When I was growing up I never wanted to shop in my small town from fear of having the same outfit as someone else. I feel I have grown out of this, especially when combined with a healthy dose of online shopping.

That being said, I purchased this mauve duster at my local T.J. Maxx and I still love it. I paired it with my navy embroidered T-Shirt, because the lining of this duster is navy blue (hint: navy blue and mauve make an exceptional pair).Then I went very casual with a dark wash pair of jeans and short booties.

Mauve is my favorite shade of pink because it always seems to look the best with my skin tone, I'm bias I know.

Tomorrow is Valentine's Day and my week of pink continues. S/O to the readers who take time to read this sometimes cringe worthy blog of mine.

Wishing you chocolate and the will to get ready.

Outfit Details: Duster - similar here, here, and here, Shirt - here.

No comments:

Post a Comment