Monday, February 12, 2018

just love.

 



For some reason I always get outfit inspo from Valentine's Day. It might be because I love the idea of getting dressed up and going out with your lover or that my inner girly girl gets the spotlight for a quick second. Whatever it is, I always seem to get in the Valentine's Day spirit.

I always choose pink over red, not for any particular reason. Today, I wanted to make a small nod to my week of pink. I paired my favorite blazer with an embroidered T-shirt for a easy but sophisticated look.

My light pink beret was added to give my look, a little bit of a Parisian vibe. When I wear my beret hats, I always tend to tilt them to one side. This is the best way for me to wear them personally, if I try it any other way I tend to look like a chef. If you are unsure about this trend, try this trick to see if it can convince you to add a beret to your outfit, before summer is upon us.

I hope you will continue with me on my week of pink.

Wishing you good morning texts and a positive attitude.

Outfit Details: Blazer - thrift store find, shirt - sold out (cute graphic tees here), booties - similar here. beret - similar here.

No comments:

Post a Comment