Friday, February 9, 2018

sporty spice.





Here's to February and a week of pink.

In Wyoming, we have winter for 10 out of 12 months of the year, and people choose to live here lolz. I am always looking for cute jackets and coats to wear with the variety of different outfits I wear on a day to day basis.

Recently, I have been scrounging the sale tabs on all my favorite boutiques. A couple weeks ago I found this cute number on sale. I mainly have been pairing this mauve coat with my sporty closet items. I love to wear it to the gym in the mornings and on the weekends when I am running errands.

It's a bit puffy, which makes it cute and functional. With Valentine's Day around the corner everyone needs a little bit of pink in their life.

Wishing you netflix marathons and ice cream.

Outfit Details: Coat - here, Hat - here.

No comments:

Post a Comment